Trevena is seeking a Manager/Director, Clinical QA to support the GXP compliance and Quality Unit function at Trevena. Primary responsibilities will include ensuring the compliance of clinical operations with cGCPs, though the Manager/Director, Clinical QA also is likely to provide support with GLPs, GMPs, and QA systems. The Manager/Director, Clinical QA will have a critical role in ensuring NDA inspection readiness.
Submit your resume for consideration for this role to email@example.com
Trevena is seeking a PhD-level biologist with strong in vivo and in vitro background in immunology to help direct new drug discovery efforts into autoimmune related disease areas. This position will be responsible for conducting cell based and animal studies of inflammation and disease to guide biased ligand discovery at relevant GPCR targets. The successful candidate will work within a close knit Biology and Chemistry research unit to share results and shape project goals and tactics.
• Ph.D. or equivalent experience in biochemistry, cell or molecular biology, immunology, pharmacology or a related discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience in the field of immunology/ autoimmunity with a strong publication record.
• A strong research background in innate and/or adaptive immunity, with experience utilizing animal models of disease.
• Experience with flow cytometry and other techniques required for analyzing immune-mediated mechanisms in vivo/ex vivo.
• Excellent leadership, organizational, written, and presentation skills.
• In vivo pharmacology experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment, with a sound knowledge of the drug discovery and development process.
• Experience with in vitro migration assay and familiarity with culturing primary cells
• Familiarity with GPCR pharmacology and concepts of biased ligand interactions
Submit your resume for consideration for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in our science and in the people that make it possible. As a small company, every employee is critical to our success and we strive to make sure that every voice is heard. We all sit in an open-plan office with no physical barriers to communication and interaction across disciplines and across levels. The company’s goals, challenges and successes are clearly outlined and we work as one team to make the organization successful.
We empower our employees to make their contribution count. Every employee has an opportunity to impact Trevena’s success and to benefit personally from that success as a shareholder of the company.
We work hard but we also have fun. Whether it’s sharing a home-made cake in the break room, running off calories together in Valley Forge park or throwing gutter-balls at Trevena bowling night, there is a strong focus on social as well as scientific interaction.
At Trevena, we have built a great team, who are committed to ground breaking science, and to each other. We involve all key team members in hiring decisions and are delighted that the culture of passion, commitment and fun stays strong as the company continues to grow.
The Trevena site is a custom-built office and laboratory space in King of Prussia, Business Center. The Business Center provides access to a café, a small gym and shower facilities. For the outdoor enthusiast, Valley Forge park is on the doorstep and for shopping/dining, King of Prussia Mall is close by.
In the broader area, there are a multitude of attractive, communities where our employees can base themselves. From the Philadelphia Main Line through to West Chester, towns include Bryn Mawr, Radnor, Villanova, Wayne, Devon, Berwyn, Paoli and Malvern. Even closer to the site, employees live in King of Prussia, Conshohocken, Phoenixville and Audubon. There are many opportunities to base yourself near great schools, restaurants, farmers’ markets etc.
The Trevena region is part of the Greater Philadelphia’s Life Sciences Cluster, an active, vibrant and supportive community working to accelerate the growth of life sciences companies. This region achieved top rankings in the 2009 Milken Report due to a strong blend of established pharma, research infrastructure, world-renowned universities, emerging startups, workforce, and support network for entrepreneurs.
Source: Select Greater Philadelphia
Copyright © Trevena, Inc.